CND UV Lamp Special Deal w/ Free Rack C
Solerra eXmitts 24ct POS Display
||Solerra eXmitts 24ct
- Use eXMitt as an all over Body-Buff to exfoliate dead skin and replenish vital moisture prior to sunless tanning or anytime desired.
- Unique mitt designed with special "coarse" material eliminates messy scrubs, beads and granular mess.
- Just slide on eXMitt and enjoy gently polished, radiant skin and longer-lasting sunless tanning results.
Solerra Sunless Tanning Mitt and Instant Bronze Mitt Application Tips
- EXFOLIATE first (super important!)
- Cut (do NOT tear) open the sunless tanning mitt on the bottom dotted line
- Make sure you get your hand inside the double plastic liner of the tanning mitt. You may need to gently pinch the plastic liner with your thumb and index finger to peal it apart.
- I start with my face and do my chest; stomach and one arm and leg first. Since the mitt will have the most solution on it when you first remove it from the foil, do the harder to tan areas first, legs, face, arms, and go lightly over knees and elbows, as they tend to absorb more color. At the very end of the application, when the sunless tanning mitt is almost totally dry, do your feet and backs of your hands, as they also absorb more color.
- REALLY RUB it in- blend the instant bronze color (or clear tanning solution) that's on the mitt as much as you can. Use a circular motion, just as you do when you are washing with a cloth. If you go over a spot more than once, it will not get darker, however, if you miss a spot it won't have self tanner on it. Try not to miss any spots. I even do my armpits, neck, and tops of feet--places you don't want to see a big white spot but wouldn't necessarily think of tanning. The sunless tanning solution is infused into the mitt, so even when it feels like it is getting dry; it still has tanner solution in it. You can go over and over your body until the mitt is bone dry. The more you go over your body the more you are blending and the more even your sunless tan will look when fully developed.
- If you see any of the instant bronze color streaks or get somewhere it shouldn't, just wipe it off with a moist paper towel. The instant bronze color is easy to remove early on. (If you see any issues the next day, just take a shower and more of the instant color should come off and just the developed sunless tan will remain. Use a second mitt, if needed, to streamline your tan and achieve the perfect finish you desire.)
- Flip the sunless tanning mitt to your other hand and do your other arm, leg and back (you might need some help with your back). Remember both sides of mitt are infused with sunless tanner so use both!
- Stand and dry for a couple of minutes--the tanning formula and instant bronze color dries really fast! Then, put on your clothes and go!
- Use another sunless tanning or instant bronze mitt over the next few days if you want to build more color.